Explore Ireland?s legendary Blarney Castle and plant a kiss on the Blarney Stone. The 600-year-old Cork landmark is the third castle built on the site and is surrounded by 60 acres of beautiful gardens, arboretums and waterways. Sit back and enjoy the scenic, one hour drive to the 13-story medieval fortress where you can visit its many rooms and vantage points to take in the beautiful and historic grounds.
• Blarney Stone: Kiss the legendary Stone of Eloquence and be assured you'll never be at a loss for words.
• Blarney Castle: See this great treasure of Ireland built by Dermot McCarthy, King of Munster.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to walk about 900 feet from the bus park.
• Walking at Blarney Castle is at guests' discretion, but a minimum of 1700 feet is required over various surfaces and numerous steps.
• Optional visit to Blarney Stone has steep, narrow, winding 100-step staircase.
• Tour sequence and departure times may vary.
• During busy periods and at times of peak demand, we can not guarantee that guests will be able to ?kiss the stone.?