Take a drive through Ireland’s lush and lovely countryside to charming Blarney Village. Travel along the River Lee, which flows in two main channels creating an island for central Cork, past bucolic scenery to Blarney. Stroll around the village’s green and browse the stores and mill to find Irish treasures on this tour designed for guests who want a leisurely ride with time for shopping.
• Blarney Village: Explore this village centered around a picturesque Tudor-style main square.
• Cork: Drive through this vibrant and sophisticated city whose history dates back to the 6th or 7th centuries.
• Blarney Woolen Mills: Delight in the wide assortment of Irish goods, from crystal and china to sweaters and scarves.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Walking in Blarney Village is over even surfaces with a few steps.
• Tour does not visit Blarney Castle.