Drive along the banks of Great Britain?s largest inland loch to experience its rugged beauty, forested mountains, and quaint villages. Heading north, the loch narrows and the peaks seem to tower directly overhead. Stop at the village of Luss, for a walk among its flowered cottages. Pass small towns and scenic outlooks before arriving at Hunter?s Quay. Then, a 20-minute ferry ride takes you to Gourock, where you?ll begin the drive back.
• Travel along Loch Lomond, known as the ?Queen of the Scottish Lakes? to see its stunning scenery.
• Visit the village of Luss, a charming haven on the western shores of Loch Lomond.
• Take a Scottish Ferry across the Firth of Clyde, a popular destination for local boaters due to its deep waters.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Local currency/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Excursion involves approximately 150 feet over even and cobblestone surfaces with steps.
• Walking in Luss is at guest's discretion and over even/cobblestone streets.
• Tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestion but covering all mentioned sights.
• The drive to Luss is approximately 1 hour. The return scenic route is approximately 2 hours.