Discover Norse culture and an extraordinarily unusual aquarium on this guided tour of Giske and Godoy islands. Both islands have sagas to tell, with 8,000 years of history, beautiful beaches and picturesque fishing villages. Pause for a quiet moment at the Romanesque Giske Church, built of white marble in the 12th century. Enjoy gorgeous island views from two scenic overlooks and the incredible menagerie of marine life at Atlantic Sea Park, Scandinavia’s largest aquarium.
• Saga Islands: Explore beaches and picturesque fishing villages; learn the secret, thousand-year-old Viking heritage of British monarchs.
• Alnes Lighthouse: Enjoy gorgeous views of the islands and the Norway coast from these landmark lookouts.
• Atlantic Sea Park: Watch fish and penguins in a huge aquarium carved into the rocky coastline.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Weather-appropriate clothing (light jacket recommended)
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be able to walk about half a mile over varying terrain, with steps and inclines at the Sea Park.
• Tour order may vary