Experience the grandeur and beauty of Copenhagen on a coach and canal boat tour that showcases the gems of Denmark?s capital. Learn about King's New Square ? home to the Royal Theatre, and Amalienborg Palace ? the Queen?s residence, and see Tivoli Gardens. Board the boat at Gammel Strand for a cruise through Christianshavn?s picturesque canals, passing landmarks such as the Royal Library?s futuristic Black Diamond extension. You will also stop at the lovely Little Mermaid statue.
• Gammel Strand: Board the boat along the Slotsholmen Canal where trendy bars have replaced the old fish market.
• Church of Our Saviour: The baroque church has a distinctive serpentine spire with a 400-step climb to the top.
• The Little Mermaid: Get a close look at this 100-year-old sculpture inspired by a Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests will climb a total of 10 steps to board the coach and canal boat.
• Guests must be able to walk about 1200 feet over even and cobblestone surfaces with 2 to 3 steps.
• Tour involves walking over even and cobblestone surfaces with steps.
• Tour sequence may vary.