Board your vessel at the pier for the approximately 1 3/4-hour narrated cruise to the small port of Korsvik. Your cruise travels along the Blindleia Passage, a sheltered inner fare protected from the open sea. Sail past islands, islets and skerries and view villages and small white wooden houses along the shore. These old fishermen's residences are popular vacation homes today.
A scenic cruise along a sheltered passage and visit to Norway’s “Jewel of Sorlandet” make this tour delightful. First, glide past islands, islets and skerries on a 1 ¾-hour cruise to Korsvik or Tømmerstø. See coastal communities peppered with traditional mariners’ houses along an island-speckled coastline. From Korsvik or Tømmerstø, travel through the picturesque countryside to historic Lillesand, population, 8,200. Admire its 18th and 19th century white timber houses, and sheltered harbor. While there, enjoy some free time.
• Korsvik/Tømmerstø Cruise: Sail past quaint coastal communities, peppered with traditional mariners’ houses along the island-speckled coastline.
• Lillesand Tour: Embrace the historic beauty of this town’s 18th and 19th-century white timber houses and sheltered harbor.
• Shop/Sightsee: Enjoy some free time – and gorgeous holiday homes – in this cozy town known as the “Jewel of Sorlandet.”
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Tour order may vary