The imposing City Hall with the three crowns atop, beautifully situated by the shores of the Lake Maelaren. Experience the grandeur and spaciousness of the impressive Blue Hall and Golden Chamber and enjoy the beautiful view from the Garden. The Old Town is Stockholm's oldest and coziest quarter. Witness the historic elegant exterior of the dominating Royal Palace and enjoy a stroll along the cobblestone streets. At Stortorget, the Great Square stands the Old Stock Exchange, now home of the Swedish Academy and the Nobel Museum.
Experience a city hall unlike any other on this guided tour of the historic heart of Stockholm. You'll visit City Hall, its Blue and Gold rooms. See Old Town's beautifully preserved landmarks, including the Royal Palace, Great Square and the Old Stock Exchange. Relax on a narrated drive through Stockholm's distinctive neighborhoods.
• Old Town: Journey back in time on cobblestone streets, visiting landmarks like the Great Square and the Old Stock Exchange.
• City Hall: View rare artwork inside Old Town's architectural centerpiece, site of the Nobel Prize banquet.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1-1/4 miles over cobblestone and interior surfaces, with 50 to 60 steps.
• Tour sequence may vary.