Take in some of the major highlights of Riga from the comfort of your own coach seat, with panoramic photo stops along the way. Spend three hours driving along grand boulevards, seeing some of the most impressive art nouveau architecture in Europe. Visits include 14th-century Riga Castle, which serves as the President of Latvia’s official residence, St. Peter’s Church, dating back to the early 13th century, and the beautifully restored medieval Blackheads’ House.
• Splendid art nouveau architecture: See for firsthand why Riga is called the “Paris of the North.”
• Riga Castle: The castle was built by the Livonian Order, which was part of the medieval Teutonic Order.
• Blackheads’ House: Originally built in the 14th century for a guild of unmarried German merchants in Riga.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Tour is operated only in English.
• Guests must be able to walk about 100 yards over even surfaces and two to three steps to enter/exit the coach.
• Tour only stops for photos; no interior visits will be made.