Take a thrilling ride on a sleek catamaran, then snorkel or swim in the azure waters surrounding St. Maarten. Snorkel in a protected bay and see the tropical fish as you paddle through clear, warm water. Hover over a sunken ship, then head to the surface for some lilting island music and traditional rum punch. See historic forts, the Great Bay, and the beautiful coastline on your return trip.
• Caribbean Catamaran: Savor the thrill of sailing aboard a sleek catamaran in St. Maarten's beautiful blue waters for a full hour.
• Underwater St. Maarten: See tropical fish and other sea life as you snorkel through stunning marine habitats and sunken ships.
• Tropical Chill Time: Relax to lilting island music while sipping a rum or fruit drink and enjoying coastline views.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea currents.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.