Explore the rich history of Western Europe’s oldest city on a guided tour of Lisbon’s neighborhoods and city landmarks before being escorted to the airport. Travel via motor coach through Belem and view its famous tower and riverside Monument of the Discoveries. Behold the grandiose Manueline-styled Jeronimos Monastery and the towering statue of Pombal, dedicated to the Portuguese prime minister. See bustling city squares and verdant gardens before heading to the airport for your flight.
• Scenic Drive: Enjoy a dynamic sightseeing tour of Lisbon’s historic sites and cultural monuments via comfortable motor coach.
• City Landmarks: View Belem’s famous tower and riverside Monument of the Discoveries, the grandiose Jeronimos Monastery and Pombal memorial statue.
• Scheduled Transfer: Pass bustling city squares, verdant gardens and architectural masterpieces before being escorted to the airport for your flight.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .45 mile over even and cobblestone surfaces with approximately 40 steps.
• This tour is designed for guests with flights departing after 3 p.m. the last day of the cruise.
• Guests will be contacted by the onboard Shore Excursions Desk to provide further details regarding their departing flight as they will need to be organized into the appropriate coaches.
• For more information, please contact the Shore Excursions Desk onboard the ship.