Explore Nouméa's Parisian-style streets and lush parks aboard an open-air, motorized trolley. Take in the stunning colonial homes in Faubourg Blanchot, one of Nouméa's oldest neighborhoods. As you drive along the coast, you'll think you're in the French Riviera. The train will take you to Ouen Toro Hill, where you can take in the ocean. There is one step to enter and exit the train and about six steps and uneven ground at a lookout point. The order of itinerary may vary to avoid traffic. Guests have the option to disembark at the Place des Cocotiers. All aboard! Take a two-hour ride on an open-air motorized yellow Tchou Tchou train offering beautiful panoramic views of the bay. The trolley travels through central Coconut Square to the city passing military barracks. You will have the option to Disembark at the Place des Cocotiers to shop and explore or return to your cruise ship on the train.
• Tchou Tchou Train: Enjoy a guided orientation that takes you through the cosmopolitan city and provides stunning panoramic views.
• Culinary treat: Enjoy a complimentary soft drink with French cakes in a local restaurant
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• There is one step to enter and exit the train and about six steps and uneven ground at a lookout point.
• The order of itinerary may vary to avoid traffic.