Wind your way through Dunedin for an insightful look at this historic New Zealand town. Visit the restored Dunedin Railway Station, adorned with Royal Doulton Tiles. Meander through tranquil Rose, Herb and Water Gardens. Travel up the steepest roadway in the world. Pass by the mansions of Royal Terrace and High Street. See the city's First Church, as well as its bustling centre of modern commerce. Discover the best of this beloved New Zealand city. There is approximately 600 yards of walking over even, paved paths.
Explore the historic sites of Dunedin. Your guided tour travels along the beautiful and scenic Otago Harbor on the way to Dunedin. You’ll see New Zealand’s oldest university - the University of Otago, and the Dunedin Law Courts. The tour passes the First Church, the mansions of Royal Terrace and High Street. You’ll see the decorative flora of the Botanic Gardens and see the renowned Royal Doulton adorned tiles of the Dunedin Railway Station.
• Dunedin Railway Station: Visit this renowned Edwardian building, the most photographed building in New Zealand.
• The Botanic Gardens: Stroll through one of the city's most beautiful gardens, which were established in 1863.
• Baldwin Street: Visit this amazing street and you’ll be able to say you’ve seen the steepest street in the world.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 600 yards over even/paved paths.