Only a combination of Mother Nature's power and the indomitable Kiwi spirit could create the incomparable Dunedin. The mansions, the gardens, and the mountainous terrain are truly a sight to behold. You will marvel at the beautifully restored Dunedin Railway Station; decorated with Royal Doulton tiles, it's one of the most photographed buildings in New Zealand. You'll also love Speight's Brewery, a New Zealand icon that's been producing the "Pride of the South" since 1876. There is approximately 700 yards of walking (all walking is optional) at the Speight's Brewery. Guests will experience descending approximately 230 steps in groups of 15-20 steps at a time.
Dunedin pulses with Maori, European and Gold Rush lore, and you’ll experience top landmarks on this tour. Natural bounty flourishes at the Botanic Garden, with flowers, herbs and water features. New Zealand’s history comes alive at famous Railway Station, decorated with Royal Doulton tiles, while Speight’s Brewery offers tours and tastings. Baldwin Street, the world’s steepest, is a must-see; also pass University of Otago, Dunedin Law Courts, First Church, High Street and mansion-lined Royal Terrace.
• Botanic Garden: Stroll the lush 19th century tropical gardens to learn about local flowers and plants.
• Dunedin Railway Station: Historic landmark; one of New Zealand’s most-photographed buildings.
• Speight’s Brewery: Tour and enjoy samples at the iconic producer of the “Pride of the South” since 1876.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun Protection
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• There is approximately 700 yards of walking (all walking is optional) at the Speight's Brewery.
• Guests will experience descending approximately 230 steps in groups of 15-20 steps at a time.