This tour provides a colorful glimpse into the history and culture of Wellington. Travel to the summit of Mount Victoria for spectacular views of the city, harbour, Tasman Sea, and the Pacific Ocean. Stop at the Botanical Gardens for tea and a visit to the Begonia House and Lady Norwood Rose Garden. Back on the waterfront, tour the Museum of Wellington City & Sea, filled with artifacts and exhibits detailing the city's roots and heritage. There will be about 700 yards of walking on flat surfaces.
Gaze at breath-taking panoramic views and stroll amid beautiful gardens in a leisurely tour of Wellington. See spectacular views of Wellington and the sea from the summit of Mount Victoria. Delight in a morning or afternoon tea while wandering amid the gorgeous Botanical Gardens. See displays, exhibits, maritime relics and artifacts relating to the history and settlement of Wellington at the Museum of Wellington City & Sea.
• Mount Victoria: Soak up the beauty of Wellington and its surrounding areas.
• Botanical Gardens: Enjoy a stroll and tea amid beautiful gardens.
• Museum of Wellington City & Sea: Explore the history and settlement of Wellington.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Total walking is 700 yards over flat, even surfaces.