OVERVIEW: Relax and take in the highlights of Auckland, during this panoramic drive past charming flower gardens, stately government buildings and heritage-filled museums. HIGHLIGHTS: Visit Victorian conservatories at the Wintergardens of Auckland Domain and see the summer roses in the Parnell Rose Gardens.
Enjoy a relaxing panoramic drive of Auckland and see spectacular highlights such as the Waharoa arch in Aotea Square and the Town Hall on Queen Street. The ornate gardens of Auckland Domain, the city’s oldest park, and its Victorian glass-enclosed conservatories offer plenty of photo opportunities. Relax in the beauty of the Parnell Rose Gardens. Waitemata Harbour and Rangitoto Island’s volcanic peak captivate you with their breath-taking views.
• Auckland Domain: Visit Victorian conservatories and see charming lily ponds.
• Parnell Rose Gardens: See the Rose Gardens in their summer bloom.
• Auckland Scenes: View stately government buildings.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Suitable clothing for the season