Enjoy a fun-filled day exploring the city of Wellington from its majestic mountain to its marvelous gardens. Take in the magnificent views of the harbor at the summit of Mount Victoria. Continue to Wellington's Botanical Gardens and see its huge range of plant species. View a wide range of exhibitions covering the nation's geological and natural history at New Zealand's National Museum also known as "Te Papa."
• Mount Victoria: Take in magnificent views.
• Wellington Botanical Gardens: Visit the Begonia House with its tropical displays.
• "Te Papa": View a collection of contemporary and colonial exhibits.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• There will be approximately 600 yards of walking over flat, even surfaces.