Gain a good appreciation for Darwin?s artistic community; then tap into Australia?s wilder side. Ride through the city past Christchurch Cathedral and the Botanical Gardens on your way to the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory. There, tour exhibits of Aboriginal art and works from the Oceania region. Then head to Crocodylus Park, where things get more primal ? don?t miss watching deadly saltwater crocodiles display their strength during an exciting feeding demonstration.
• Guided drive: See Darwin?s sights, including Christchurch Cathedral (dating back to 1902) and Government House, built in the 1870s.
• Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory: See more than 30,000 items within a variety of exhibits and displays.
• Crocodylus Park: Come face to face with the largest reptiles on the planet; plus see lions, tigers spider monkeys and more.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Light Clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoe