Relax in your motor coach on a mountain journey of spellbinding natural beauty, weaving through the 11 hairpin turns of the Path of the Trolls to Troll Wall, Europe’s highest vertical mountain wall. You’ll pass picturesque villages on the way to 12th-century Stordal Church and Gudbrandsjuvet gorge, surrounded by needle-sharp mountain peaks and gushing waterfalls. Sample genuine Norwegian cuisine and chat with friends on a stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
• Path of the Trolls: Lush greenery and rugged slopes frame the 11 hairpin turns to the 1,500-foot-high Troll Wall.
• Stordal Church: Marvel at the frescoes and rose paintings then enjoy traditional Norwegian cuisine at a local restaurant.
• Gudbrandsjuvet: Stand 2,500 feet above sea level to see the river running through the gorge.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately a third of a mile over asphalt surfaces, with two to three steps entering and exiting the motor coach.
• This tour is not recommended for guests who have difficulty climbing steps.
• Tour order may vary.
• Kindly note that the tour will not operate during month of April due to road and weather conditions.