Embark on an exhilarating trek to the summit of Sugarlump Mountain, as you enjoy a guided nature hike and relish breathtaking panoramic views. Join an informative guide on foot for a one-hour journey along rugged trails. Identify native flora and fauna as you ascend more than 800 feet to the summit of Sugarlump Mountain. At the top, take in stunning views of the sea, surrounding islands, Borgundfjord, the Sunnmøre Alps and the city of Ålesund.
• Guided Hike: Embark on an exhilarating one-hour trek on foot across rugged mountain trails alongside an informative leader.
• Sugarlump Mountain: Identify native flora and fauna as you ascend more than 800 feet to the mountain’s summit.
• Scenic Viewpoints: Relish breathtaking panoramic vistas of the sea, surrounding islands, Borgunfjord, the Sunnmøre Alps and the city of Ålesund.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Bottled water
• Backpack for belongings
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Comfortable outdoor clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to climb approximately 265 meters over a total of 2 kilometers over varying terrain, including steep inclines and declines.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be at least 10 years of age to participate in this tour.
• A parent or guardian must accompany children under the age of 16 years.
• This tour will operate in all weather conditions.
• Hearing impaired guests should be accompanied by a seeing/hearing person.