Discover the city of Agadir, plus explore the souk and medina of Taroudant, a historic market town along the “caravan route.” Along your way to Agadir’s Kasbah, renowned for its breathtaking view over an almost endless beach. Then discover Taroudant, once the capital of the Saadi Dynasty. Stop for photos at the city ramparts, heading through the walls to the medina and souk, the open-air marketplace known for its jewelry and carpets.
• Kasbah: A Kasbah is an older quarter of a city and is often where the citadel is located.
• Taroudant: The first sultan of the Saadi Dynasty built the city walls, great mosque and minaret in 1528.
• Medina: A medina is walled, pedestrian-only section of a city, featuring narrow, maze-like streets, fountains, palaces and mosques.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour categorized as strenuous.
• Guests must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.