Discover how Amsterdam radiates the charm of a small town, while having the cultural diversity and nightlife of a big city. Upon entering the city, you’ll pass romantic canals, world-famous museums and historical sites. Spend the day as you like. Enjoy meals, shop and see the sights like the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum, a museum of art and history.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Amsterdam: Spend the day in the city center and enjoy meals, shop and see the sights like the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• The visit to Amsterdam itself is non-guided and does not include entrance fees.
• City maps are provided for your convenience.
• After nearly four and a half hours, you'll return to the pier.