Take a four-hour roundtrip excursion to the government city of The Hague, where you’ll have a couple hours’ free time to explore the Madurodam’s miniature park. Your half-day outing begins with a comfortable motor coach drive through Holland. Travel to The Hague, nicknamed the “Royal City by the Sea” for it is the seat of Dutch parliament and home to the royal family. Here you will see among others The houses of Parliament and the Peace Palace. You’ll then enter Madurodam theme park and enjoy more than two hours to explore on your own. This miniature city depicts the best of the region through interactive small-scale replicas. See Rotterdam’s modern architecture, Amsterdam’s canals, the Delta works, plus fields of colorful tulips, beautiful cathedrals and over 5,500 miniature trees. Take it all in — and a few selfies — before heading back to the pier.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• The Hague: As the seat of Dutch parliament, this government hub is known as the ‘Royal City by the Sea’.
• Madurodam: Two hours of free time is plenty to see all of this theme park’s miniature buildings, churches and cityscapes.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .6 miles over uneven surfaces, with inclines and about 10 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Tour coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
• This tour is accessible to guests with limited mobility; however, guests must be able to climb into the coach and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Many shops are closed on Sunday and Monday mornings.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• The drive between Rotterdam and Madurodam is approximately 1 hour each way.
• Tour sequence may vary.