Visit the lush green pastures of Hobbiton, a ten-acre site where the film series, ?Lord of the Rings? was shot. See the set as it was for the filming of the movie trilogies of the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. Explore Hobbit holes, the Green Dragon Inn and other structures as a guide shares fascinating stories about filming. Following your tour, enjoy a farm-style lunch at Hobbiton.
• Hobbiton site: Stroll the rolling hills and see structures from the Lord of the Rings film trilogy.
• Hobbiton: Delight in a charming farm-style meal.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• A farm-style lunch at Hobbiton included in the tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 500 yards over grassy hill.