Enjoy a short but scenic drive around Alicante before meandering wheelchair-accessible pathways through a teeming botanical park. Snap photos of Luceros Square's sculptured fountain and train station en route to Municipal Park, where you'll encounter abundant native Spanish plants and palm trees. Discover exotic flora and spouting fountains at main attraction Huerto del Cura gardens. Partake in a tasting of liquor and dried fruits, or wind your way around the grounds independently.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Luceros Square: Catch a glimpse of the train station and gallantly chiseled fountain while driving through scenic Alicante.
• Municipal Park: Behold Spanish plants and thousands of towering palm trees, as you roam the outdoor space.
• Huerto del Cura: Explore lush botanical gardens along the main lake and wheelchair-accessible trails.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is designed for guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• The vehicle used is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of electric scooters or wheelchairs, at the time of booking, to email@example.com.
• Use of motorized scooters is not guaranteed.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.