Explore Alicante's illustrious history and delve into the city's vibrant culture as you see notable landmarks and roam museum exhibits before wandering the streets independently. Visit the 9th-century Caste of Santa Barbara overlooking the city, walk along Explanada de España's colorful mosaic pathway, and stroll the pedestrian-only Town Hall Square. Admire plaster sculptures and typical costumes associated with the Bonfires of San Juan event at Museo de Fogueres. Shop, dine and mosey at your leisure.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• City Landmarks: Visit the Castle of Santa Barbara, stroll the colorful Explanada de España, and roam around Town Hall Square.
• Museo de Fogueres: View an impressive collection of sculptures and costumes featured in the annual Bonfires of San Juan festival.
• Free Time: Explore at your own pace, shop for souvenirs, or dine on traditional Spanish fare at a sidewalk café.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must walk approximately .5 mile over varying surfaces and steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.