Explore Alicante's illustrious history and delve into the city's vibrant culture as you see notable landmarks and roam museum exhibits before wandering the streets independently. Visit the 9th-century Caste of Santa Barbara overlooking the city, walk along Explanada de España's colorful mosaic pathway, and stroll the pedestrian-only Town Hall Square. Admire plaster sculptures and typical costumes associated with the Bonfires of San Juan event at Museo de Fogueres. Shop, dine and mosey at your leisure.
• City Landmarks: Visit the Castle of Santa Barbara, stroll the colorful Explanada de España, and
roam around Town Hall Square.
• Museo de Fogueres: View an impressive collection of sculptures and costumes featured in the annual Bonfires of San Juan festival.
• Free Time: Explore at your own pace, shop for souvenirs, or dine on traditional Spanish fare at a sidewalk café.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must walk approximately .5 mile over varying surfaces and steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.