It's hard to believe that Keukenhof, an 80-acre floral wonderland, originally started as a nobleman's salad garden. In fact, the name means "kitchen garden”. However, today this springtime sensation serves up over seven million varieties of tulips and flowers in a park-like setting of footpaths, streams, lakes, and pavilions. In a country where flowers are part of the national culture, Keukenhof is a must-see. After your visit, your guide will take you to Schiphol Airport.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Gardens: Delight in the dazzling display of seven million flowers arranged in seven themed gardens.
• A Walk in the Park: Wander miles of tranquil footpaths through Keukenhof’s stunning floral landscape.
• Get to Schiphol in time with this pre-arranged airport tour.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes and clothing
• Rain jacket as weather conditions may change rapidly
• This tour is available for guests with flights departing from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) after 2:00 pm for domestic flights or 3:00 pm for international flights.
• There is possibility to browse the shops at Keukenhof during the independent visit.
• During the last weeks of the tulip season, there are less flowers blooming. However, there will still be a rich variety of flowers on show in the garden's pavilions.
• Flowers are weather dependent. The display of flowers will always depend on the weather conditions and the timing of the season.
• If the coach has seat belts, guests are required to wear them.
• This tour ends at the airport, and we will not pass Amsterdam city centre.
• This tour is not suitable for back-to-back passengers or guests that wish to stay at an Amsterdam hotel after the tour.
• Keukenhof is a seasonal destination. Outside this timeframe, Keukenhof is closed as the tulip bulbs no longer bloom.