Explore Dutch Golden Age treasures and beyond on a three-hour guided stroll around Amsterdam's historic Canal Ring that includes the National Opera, Rembrandtplein (Rembrandt Square), the Flower Market, Mint Tower, plus a commentated boat cruise past iconic architecture. Step out on two feet and follow a local guide, with the help of a headset, as you roam Amsterdam's UNESCO-listed Old Centre. Marvel at the Mint Tower clocks standing tall above the city and take in the colorful aromas of the Flower Market, the only floating flower market in the world. A narrated cruise comes next, as you board a glass-enclosed boat for a glide around a network on intersecting waterways. Learn about the city's reclaimed land process while viewing gabled canal houses and waterfront estates dating back to the 17th and 18th centuries.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Amsterdam: Join a walking tour in the Old Centre past the Flower Market and the sky-high Mint Tower.
• Rembrandtplein (Rembrandt Square): This busy park and plaza is a favorite with locals, centered by a statue of Dutch master painter, Rembrandt van Rijn.
• Canal Ring: Hop in a glass-topped boat for a narrated cruise through the city's picturesque maze of house-lined canals.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 miles over various surfaces, with inclines and about 10 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests need to be able to get on/off the coach and canal boat independently.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Tour sequence may vary.