Before heading out of town, enjoy a delightful sightseeing boat cruise around Amsterdam’s historic Canal Ring and view Dutch windmills in all their glory — all with the ease and convenience of a Schiphol Airport drop-off. In the heart of Amsterdam you’ll board a motor boat, large picture windows and a glass roof. Cast away from the dock and glide along winding waterways encompassing the Canal Ring, a UNESCO World Heritage Site chock-full of 17th-century gabled mansions, packed bicycle racks, waterfront cafes and iconic landmarks. Then relax on a scenic motor coach drive through the countryside outside the city, where you can take snapshots of a Dutch windmill and learn the role they play in keeping Holland’s land dry. When you arrive at the airport you’ll have plenty of time to catch your flight home.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Canal Ring: Hop in a glass-roofed motor boat for a narrated cruise past 17th-century mansions, cycling residents and Dutch architecture.
• Holland: Hear how local architects drained the area’s swampland to create the city of Amsterdam, plus see a windmill up-close.
• Schiphol Airport: The magic of Amsterdam unfolds before you — and a complimentary airport transfer is also included.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .3 miles over varied surfaces, with inclines and about 15 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Tour coaches and canal boats are not wheelchair accessible.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to climb into the coach/boat and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• This tour available only to guests with flights departing from Schiphol Airport on the last day of the cruise.
• Guests will be contacted by onboard Shore Excursions staff regarding departing flight information. For more information, please contact the Shore Excursions Desk onboard the ship.
• The drive between Amsterdam and airport is approximately 1 hour.
• This tour is available for guests with flights departing from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) after 2:00 pm for domestic flights or 3:00 pm for international flights.
• Tour sequence may vary.