Discover the Netherlands' seat of government and one of its most important cultural capitals on a guided tour that includes a hearty three-course lunch. Explore the cobbled streets of 17th-century Delft, where Dutch master Johannes Vermeer lived all his life, and tour Royal Delft, where master craftsmen create world-renowned porcelain. Relax in your motor coach on a drive through The Hague; you'll see the international embassies, Dutch parliament buildings and the regal, Neo-Renaissance style Peace Palace.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Royal Delft Factory: Witness the meticulous care and age-old techniques behind the incomparable earthenware art that is Delftware porcelain.
• Guided Walk through Delft: See the historic churches, cobblestone lanes, gabled homes and canals of this 13th-century city.
• The Hague: Admire the beautifully landscaped and architecturally diverse "International City of Peace and Justice."
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately two miles over even and cobblestone surfaces, with approximately 15 steps and long periods of standing.
• Time permitting guests will have approximately 30 minutes for shopping and browsing in Delft.
• Tour order may vary.