Journey to Stingray City where you’ll feed, pet, and swim with stingrays. Your adventure begins with a ride through the scenic interior of Antigua. Discover the quiet fishing village of Seatons where you’ll meet the professional staff of Stingray City. Learn about the stingrays and about their behaviors. Then, take an exciting speedboat ride to the stingrays’ habitat, where you’ll have the opportunity to snorkel with these magnificent animals. Feed, pet, and swim with the stingrays. After your adventure, you’ll relax and unwind under the shade of a coconut tree with a complimentary rum or fruit punch.
• Stingray Swim: Pet, feed and play with these gentle creatures in shallow, tranquil waters.
• Snorkeling at Barge Reef: See tropical fish and colorful coral as you paddle in the clear, warm waters.
• Scenic Transfers: See Antigua's picturesque interior by bus and the east coast's mangroves, islets and birds by boat.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or clothes that can get wet
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. particularly those involving water based activities.
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
• Non-swimmers can participate.
• Stingray City uses swim platforms.
• All snorkel equipment is provided.
• Restrooms, showers and lockers at Dive Shop.
• Souvenir photos and local crafts available for purchase.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.