Embark on an exciting journey across zip lines and more through Antigua's lush rainforest. Safe, fun thrills are the operator's top priority, whose trained rangers guide and assist you throughout this treetop tour. Fly like a bird on aerial zips that run from 52 to 328 feet and challenge yourself walking across a suspension bridge.
• Rainforest Tour: Enjoy thrills and views on 13 zip lines, 2 suspension bridges, 3 aerial walkways, and tree house.
• Complimentary welcome drink
• Recognition: Receive a Certificate of Bravery and relax on the veranda with gorge views.
• Scenic Transfer: See verdant countryside, pretty villages and typical West Indian architecture on a 40-minute drive via air-conditioned mini-bus.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate, comfortable clothing
• Closed-toe shoes
• Tour Operator will screen guests for fitness requirement to participate.
• Tour Operator reserves the right to refuse participation in the tour to anyone they feel is not physically fit enough to meet the challenges of the tour.
• Guests who have had knee and/or hip replacement surgeries are not allowed to participate on the Zipline portion of this tour as it hinders the ability to lift legs, knees and feet to clear platforms.
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. particularly those involving water based activities.
• State-of-the-art safety harness, gloves and helmet provided.
• Course design employs a double-redundant system for added security.
• All rangers attend and pass annual training programs led by the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
• No photography while on the platforms.
• Includes water at stations along the course and a welcome cocktail.
• Guests with known medical conditions must have a doctor’s note.