Spend half the day warming your body and soothing your soul on the white sands of one Antigua’s most beautiful beaches. Ffryes Beach, just a 20-minute drive from the pier, is on the southwest coast of the island. At this quiet little corner of paradise, you’ll have approximately four hours to do what you like. Settle in a beach lounger and bask in the sun. Go for a swim in the warm Caribbean Sea. Or simply comb the gorgeous white sands as water rolls gently over your toes. Soft drinks, rum drinks and bottled water are included at the beach restaurant, and so is a delicious barbecue buffet lunch.
• Half-day beach break: Warm your body and soothe your soul on one Antigua’s most beautiful white-sand beaches.
• Do what you like: Relax and bask in the warm sun, go for a swim or stroll the gorgeous beach.
• What’s included: Enjoy two drinks and a delicious barbecue buffet lunch; additional drinks and food are extra.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or lightweight clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Tour not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
• Price includes lunch and two drinks at the beach restaurant; additional drinks and food are extra.
• Beach lounger is included; umbrellas are extra.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.