Explore Antigua's rich naval heritage and scenery on a commented island drive and a walking tour of the restored naval station, Nelson's Dockyard. The Royal fleet's former West Indies foothold is a village setting of Georgian-style buildings housing cafes, bars, shops, and a museum. On the rugged cliffs above, both the Blockhouse Ruins and Shirley Heights Lookout offer expansive views of the harbor, coast and Atlantic. The Whisper-System audio makes it easy to follow your guide.
• Nelson's Dockyard: Take a guided walk in the village-like setting of this restored naval station, formerly the Royal fleet's base.
• Scenic Vistas: Admire the Atlantic Ocean and island vistas from the Shirley Heights Lookout and the cliffside Blockhouse Ruins.
• Whisper-System Audio: Enjoy high-quality sound that you can adjust as your guide shares local history, anecdotes and lore.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour includes a bottle of mineral water.
• Guests in wheelchairs should not select this tour.