Visit two of Antigua's best known landmarks on a narrated bus tour of historic sites and beaches. Browse a museum, visit an art gallery or dine at a cafe at Nelson's Dockyard, a restored Georgian British Naval Base. Then marvel at the spectacular view across the English Harbor from Shirley Heights Lookout. Afterwards, enjoy 90 minutes of free time sunbathing, swimming or relaxing with a cocktail at the beach.
• Nelson's Dockyard: Explore a museum, an art gallery, cafes and various boutiques at this restored Georgian British Naval base.
• Shirley Heights: The ruins of this former military fort offer a spectacular view of English English Harbor and Nelson's Dockyard.
• Antigua Beach Time: Enjoy 90 minutes of free time sunbathing, swimming or sipping a rum punch cocktail.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Whisper-System Audio: Enjoy high-quality sound that you can adjust as your Guide shares local history, anecdotes and lore.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs should not select this tour.