This is your roundtrip ticket to spend nearly four hours at your leisure amidst the tropical environs of a beautiful beach in Antigua. An air-conditioned taxi will transport you 10 minutes to and from this half-mile shoreline, which is bordered by shady coconut palms and sea grapes. Here you’ll find something for every beachgoer: Rent sun chairs and an umbrella for some relaxation, or opt for some thrilling watersports. Stroll the shore, swim in crystal clear Caribbean waters, or enjoy an early lunch at a local eatery. Do it all, or simply do nothing at all. The choice – and the seaside pleasure – is all yours.
•Beach: Spend the morning amidst the tropical paradise of one of Antigua’s best stretches of sand.
• Free Time: Enjoy nearly 4 hours to sunbathe, stroll the shoreline, swim in clear waters, or savor a Caribbean meal.
• Roundtrip Transportation: Soak in all of Antigua’s seaside splendors with the convenience of a taxi to and from the ship.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 350 yards and climb 2 steps.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs should not select this tour.