Spend a relaxing, carefree morning on a secluded, white-sand beach, just 10 minutes’ drive from St. John’s. Sip a complimentary Caribbean cocktail and relax for a while in your complimentary lounge chair, taking in views of St. Kitts and Nevis on a clear day. Soak up the sun and enjoy the colorful scenery, take a stroll along the beach, go for a swim in the Caribbean Sea and, if you’ve brought your gear, walk right in the water for some great snorkeling. Guides are on hand if you need them. Then, once you’ve worked up an appetite, enjoy a freshly grilled seafood lunch including half a lobster and served with wine.
• Half-day beach escape: Spend more than four hours on one of Antigua’s secluded, white-sand beaches along the Caribbean Sea with views of St. Kitts and Nevis to the west.
• Close yet a world away: Your slice of paradise is just a 10-minute drive from St. John’s.
• What’s included: Welcome drink (fruit or rum punch), lounge chair and delicious Antiguan lobster seafood lunch with wine, beer or soft drink.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Snorkeling gear
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 100 yards over flat surfaces with about 1 step.
• All Guides are CPR, first aid and defibrillator trained.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests in wheelchairs should not select this tour.