Climb aboard a colorful open-air bus for a fun ride to one of Aruba's beautiful beaches. Moving to a Caribbean beat, visit two island landmarks before hitting the soft, sugar-white sands. The time is yours: swim in the turquoise waters, stroll, play, shop for souvenirs, treat yourself to lunch on the beach, enjoy drinks at the beach bar, or just relax.
• Beach: Enjoy free time on Aruba's popular beach that features restaurants, bars, and souvenirs.
• Sightseeing: Ride to the north shore to see the California Lighthouse and Alto Vista Chapel.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing.
• Hat and sunglasses
• Beach chairs available for rent.
• Free water by the glass on the bus.
• Other beverages and food are available.
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.