Super-charge your vacation — take the wheel of an UTV (utility task vehicle) in a guided off-road safari along the rugged Andicuri Trail. Explore the wild beauty of Aruba’s outback, skirting along the rocky coastline. Stop at secluded, black-pebbled Andicuri Beach. See the 19th-century Gold Mill Ruins, built after gold was found on the island. Plus visit Alto Vista Chapel, built on the site of the first Catholic church in Aruba, and the historic California Lighthouse. Please note that the total price of this tour is for 2 guests.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Three-hour adventure: Drive a two-seater, automatic-shift UTV, following your guide caravan-style through the rugged Aruba outback; snack and water included.
• Visit Andicuri Beach: Craggy and black-pebbled, it’s one of the most beautiful beaches along the rough east coast.
• California Lighthouse: Built around 1915, it’s named after the S.S. California, a wooden sailing ship that sank near the shore.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Driver’s license
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Please note that the total price of this tour is for 2 guests. Tour price is per vehicle, not per person.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and with other mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Drivers must present a valid driver’s license.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• All drivers must present a valid driver's license and an active credit card for a $500 (refundable) damage deposit in the event of an incident caused by the driver's negligence resulting in property damage to vehicle/vessel or other structures.
• Minimum age for driver is 23 years.
• Minimum age for passenger is 12 years.