Experience the joy of sailing, snorkeling, Aruba’s stunning beaches as well as a delicious barbeque lunch — all on a tour that’s not only highly rated on TripAdvisor but is also recognized by Sustainable Travel International. Set sail on a catamaran past the island’s sugar-white beaches on the west coast to your first snorkeling stop. This tour featuring National Geographic Snorkeler Gear makes a great snorkeling experience even better. Receive instructions, gear up (everything’s included) and head to a shallow area to view tropical fish and interesting coral heads. Then stop at the Antilla shipwreck, a German vessel deliberately sunk in 1940. Spend time exploring this 440-foot home for angelfish, snapper, damsels and parrotfish. Then sail to the Pelican Pier at famous Palm Beach for an ocean-side BBQ lunch with open bar. (An open bar is available during your sail, too.) After lunch, enjoy ample time on the beach to relax, participate in watersports or do some shopping before returning to the Cruise Terminal in an open-air Caribbean-style bus.
• Incredible snorkeling: Head to two amazing sites to view vibrant fish and coral heads, plus explore a fascinating shipwreck.
• Delicious lunch: Feast on barbecued chicken and ribs at a unique waterfront restaurant; plus enjoy an open bar.
• This tour features National Geographic Snorkeler Gear
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with heart disease and guests who are wheelchair bound or not able to stand or walk should not select this tour.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Royal Caribbean has selected National Geographic™ Snorkeler gear for the use of our guests on select excursions. The excursions are in no way affiliated or endorsed by National Geographic™.