Cruise along the west coast of Aruba, admiring the island?s natural beauty and sugar-white beaches while marveling at the crystal-clear turquoise water. This tour featuring National Geographic Snorkeler Gear makes a great snorkeling experience even better. Go for a swim or put on snorkeling gear (included) and explore a colorful coral reef about 10 feet deep ? the perfect spot for the beginning snorkeler. Here you?re free to discover a vivid marine wonderland just below the water?s surface. Perhaps you?ll swim amid a school of tropical fish, maybe even spot a ray or sea turtle. After, relax and enjoy the music and open bar on your cruise back to port.
• Three-hour adventure: Experience the joy of cruising and snorkeling Aruba?s famous shallow reefs; enjoy complimentary drinks on your way back.
• All gear included: Just bring your sense of adventure and thirst for discovery ? let your professional crew handle the rest.
• Award-winning tour: See why TripAdvisor and Sustainable Travel International gave this tour such great ratings.
• This tour features National Geographic Snorkeler Gear.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Snorkeling/swimming could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Wheelchair-bound guests must be able to stand or walk.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Royal Caribbean has selected National Geographic? Snorkeler gear for the use of our guests on select excursions. The excursions are in no way affiliated or endorsed by National Geographic?.