OVERVIEW: Combine the most important sites in Jerusalem with a visit to Bethlehem.
HIGHLIGHTS: Visit Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations where the Rock of Agony is located. Walk the Via Dolorosa, passing some of the Stations of the Cross to The Church of the Holy Sepulcher, believed to enshrine the sites of Christ's crucifixion, entombment and resurrection. See the Western/ Wailing Wall. Visit Bethlehem and the Church of the Nativity, site of the birth of Jesus. Lunch is included.
NOTES: Please wear conservative attire. This tour includes extensive walking in crowded narrow streets and cobblestone ways and approx. 100 steps. There is no visit to the grotto at the Church of the Nativit
Discover the distinguished religious history of two Biblically significant cities on a guided tour of notable landmarks, plus enjoy a tasty meal paired with wine. Ascend the Mount of Olives, view the majestic Church of All Nations, tread the Stations of the Cross and visit the Jewish Quarter's beloved Western Wall. Savor a delightful lunch before touring Bethlehem's hallowed Church of the Nativity, reportedly the site where Jesus of Nazareth was born.
• Jerusalem: View the mountaintop Church of All Nations, trudge the Stations of the Cross and see the Jewish Western Wall.
• Bethlehem: Visit the sacred Church of the Nativity, which is the reported site of the birth of Jesus of Nazareth.
• Lunch: Enjoy a flavorsome meal and a glass of wine.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 3 miles over even and cobblestone surfaces with approximately 250 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• The drive from Ashdod to Jerusalem is approximately one hour.
• Guests may be required to check large bags, backpacks, video cameras, and/or personal water bottles at designated check points.
• No exposed shoulders or knees. No tank tops or shorts.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.