This fully accessible tour takes you to see the top historical, religious, and cultural sites in Jerusalem, including the Wailing Wall.
• On a narrated drive, see significant sites including the Church of All Nations in Gethsemane, the Knesset, and the Supreme Court.
• Stop to enjoy panoramic views of the Old City with its glorious walls and golden Dome of the Rock.
• Finally, visit the Wailing Wall, the holiest Jewish site and last remnant of the Jewish Temple built by Herod the Great.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and Photo ID
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Conservative attire (no exposed shoulders or knees) required to visit religious sites
• Hat and sunglasses
• Wheelchair users must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• The bus can accommodate 10 guests on wheelchairs and 20 accompanying guests,
or 12 guests on wheelchairs and 12 accompanying guests.
• Reservation must be made three months prior to tour date. There is a 50% cancellation fee if guest cancels one month prior to tour date and a 100% cancellation fee from two weeks prior to tour date.
• This tour operates upon accessible bus availability.