Discover the distinguished religious history of two Biblically significant cities on a guided tour of notable landmarks, plus enjoy a tasty meal. Ascend Mount of Scopus or Armon HaNatziv for a majestic view of Jerusalem, walk some of the Stations of the Cross, visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the sacred Western Wall in the Jewish Quarter. Savor a delightful lunch before touring Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, reportedly the site where Jesus of Nazareth was born.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Jerusalem: Trudge some of the Stations of the Cross, visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Jewish Western Wall.
• Bethlehem: Visit the sacred Church of the Nativity, which is the reported site of the birth of Jesus of Nazareth.
• Lunch: Enjoy a flavorsome meal.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 3 miles over even and cobblestone surfaces with approximately 250 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• The drive from Ashdod to Jerusalem is approximately one hour.
• Guests may be required to check large bags, backpacks, video cameras, and/or personal water bottles at designated check points.
• No exposed shoulders or knees. No tank tops or shorts.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Please be advised that we can offer tours in English/German and Spanish. All other languages have to be requested and will be confirmed on availability of guides.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.
• Guests can expect sites to be crowded.
• Please note there is no visit to the grotto in Bethlehem.
• Bethlehem is in the Palestinian Authority. There will be a change of guide. A local guide will join the bus at the check point.
• Itinerary may vary based on traffic conditions and may affect the duration of the tour.