Set sail for a fun day in and on the water with a welcoming crew. Cruise Barbados' scenic coastline to a sheltered bay where you can swim, relax on the beach, or join a guided reef snorkel. At a second stop, thrill to the special opportunity to swim and snorkel near sea turtles in their natural habitat. Refuel onboard over lunch and drinks and enjoy a fun ambience on the return to Bridgetown.
• Scenic Cruise: Enjoy tropical breezes and coastline views from a spacious catamaran with room to sun and plenty of shade.
• Swim &Snorkel: Visit a sheltered beach with optional reef snorkel tour and a site where sea turtles typically gather.
• Food &Beverages: Morning coffee/tea, baked goods, juices, hot and cold buffet lunch, and drinks all included.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Camera Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Rash guard or T-shirt
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Turtle sightings cannot be guaranteed.
• Snorkel masks and buoyancy vests provided.
• Fins may not be used around turtles.
• Weather conditions may result in a change in tour sites.