See the ruins of an historic 19th century Barbados Great House on a scenic tour of the island's most captivating landmarks. Pass the residences of the Governor General and Prime Minister in Bridgetown. Marvel at Gun Hill Signal Station, perched atop a hill with amazing views. Listen to the crashing surf at the surfing mecca of Bathsheba Beach. Then explore the spacious grounds of Farley Hill National Park. On the return back to the pier, drive along the luxurious west coast of the island.
• Bathsheba Beach: Crashing surf and a magnificent coastline make this beach a hot spot for numerous surfing competitions.
• National Park: Admire the beautiful gardens, amazing tree cover and ruins of the 19th century Farley Hill Great House.
• Village Life: Pass through Holetown, Barbados' historic first settlement, and see narrow streets lined with old-fashioned, Georgian-style shops in Speightstown.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.