See playful green monkeys and colorful birds as you ride through a lush Barbados forest on a rugged 4x4 vehicle. Tour the island's Wildlife Reserve on foot and on wheels, on this captivating tour deep into the island's interior. Keep your eyes peeled for glimpses of the elusive Barbados Green Monkey. Kidneys from these small primates have produced more than 70 percent of the world's polio vaccines. Afterwards, enjoy breathtaking vistas from the Scotland District.
• Wildlife Reserve: Enjoy a nature walk through a tropical haven filled with colorful birds, reptiles, monkeys and native animals.
• Barbados Green Monkeys: Marvel at the playfulness of this elusive primate whose kidneys are used to produce polio vaccine.
• Adventure Safari: See forests, coastline and panoramic vistas of Barbados' most beautiful areas while riding a 4x4 vehicle.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Monkey sightings are not guaranteed.
• Tour departs in afternoon to be in the Reserve at monkeys' feeding time.
• Pregnant women and guests with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.