Swim, sun and recharge on a gorgeous Barbados public beach that's a short drive from the pier. Enjoy a welcome cocktail from your hosts and the beach break is yours to define: relax on your comfortable beach chair under the shade of trees or a large umbrella, stroll the white sands or cool off in the refreshing, crystal-clear waters. Onsite amenities also include shower facilities.
• Beach: Recharge at this gorgeous beach of crystal-clear waters and white sand.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Camera Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothing
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.