Discover the fascinating worlds of aquatic creatures on a snorkeling expedition off the coast of Barbados. On the boat ride to Turtle Bay, enjoy island views and learn about giant sea turtles before observing them close by in their natural habitat. Snorkel above a shipwreck that is home to many varieties of colorful tropical fish. Recharge on a beach where you can swim and relax with cool drinks and rum punch served by the crew.
• Turtle Bay: Snorkel in the waters that are the natural habitat of fascinating and friendly sea turtles.
• Shipwreck Snorkel: See the many species of colorful tropical fish that inhabit the underwater wreck.
• Beach Break: Swim, sunbathe and relax on the sands as your guides serve cool drinks and rum punch.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection
• Rash guard or T-shirt
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.
• Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.