See historic landmarks, charming villages, countryside and more from the comfort of the bus on a commented panoramic drive that takes you from coast to coast. Ascend into Barbados' interior, where you'll discover a historic church and early cemetery whose founding dates to the 17th century; spectacular vistas of the ocean and of the unspoiled beauty of Mount Hillaby, the island's highest peak; and the rugged East Coast, shaped by the pounding Atlantic surf.
• Commentated Drive: Sleepy villages, sugar cane fields, plantations and the rugged East Coast are among the highlights.
• St. John's Parish Church: Admire the beautiful interior, tombs of prominent islanders and spectacular Atlantic views at this colonial-era site.
• Highland Adventure Centre: Enjoy stunning vistas at an elevation of 1,000 feet along with a complimentary drink.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Camera Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Comfortable clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.