Set sail around the Barbados coastline with pirates from Black Pearl Party Cruises. Walk the plank, snorkel over a shipwreck or swing from a rope as your 110-foot long pirate ship glides through the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy drinks, island music and conga line dancing on this unforgettable four-hour voyage. Enjoy an open bar, sunbathe on the deck, or get married or divorced "pirate-style." Aarrr Matey!
• Snorkel Time: Swim with teeming tropical fish and sea turtles on two separate snorkel stops, including a sunken ship.
• Pirate Cruise: Enjoy four hours of fun, music and drinks as pirates sail their 110-foot ship along the coast.
• Deck Party: Swing on a rope, walk the plank, sunbathe, or dance to the pounding beat of vibrant Caribbean music.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Camera Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of Clothes
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.
• Alcoholic beverages served only after snorkeling part of tour is complete.
• Guests must be 21 years old to consume alcohol.